miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

Libros leidos: Wake y Fade. Lisa McMann

 Me han gustado tanto que me da miedo leerme la tercera parte por las criticas que la ponen fatal :/

Frases:
"That was the Goth stage, where I decided I'd never get the girl of my dreams because of my scars. Not to mention the hairstyle. (pause)
But then she slammed a door handle into my gut. And when a girl does that to a boy, it means she likes him.
"
""Dreams aren't memories," he says. "
"Janies lips part in surprise. She takes it. Feels really strange about opening it in front of him. She wets her lips and examines the box and the ribbon that surounds it. "Thank you." She says softly. "Um..." He clears his throat, "The gift, see is actually inside the box. The box is like an extra bonus gift.It's how we do things here on planet Earth.""

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario